Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- Should You Punch in a Fight? - Razor Fighting Dynamics on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
- Bill Barlow on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- Mark Maier on Busted Explanations for Karate Breaking
- Garlic Kills Brain Cancer Cells Without Side Effects | fitlife.tv on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- Tonight will be the darkest night of the past 500 years on The Real 12 Stages of a Lunar Eclipse
The Gleaming Retort — Meet the Author
John Rennie served as editor in chief of Scientific American between 1994 and 2009. Based in New York, he continues to work as a science writer and editor, and as an adjunct instructor in New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. John can be found on Twitter as @tvjrennie.More info
PLoS Blogosphere’s Latest
Commenting PolicyHere at the PLoS Blogs, we try to keep things civil and neat. Frank disagreements and dissenting opinions are welcome, but please avoid obscenity, libel and other rude behaviors. Decisions of the management are arbitrary and final. Remember, I’m an editor: making writers’ words disappear is what I do.