Archive of My Atrocities
CategoriesAnimal Behavior Artificial Intelligence Biology Climate Creationist Twaddle Drug Development Economics Education Energy Entertainment Environment Evolution Evolutionary Psychology Gaaah!!! Nature! Health Journalism Martial Arts Media Neuroscience Parasites Physics Politics Psychology Regenerative Medicine Science Writing Skepticism Space Technology
- Our Skulls Didn’t Evolve to be Punched – Phenomena: Laelaps on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
- Jean Black on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- Mmm Garlic on So Why Does the Garlic Trick Work?
- Climate scientists go for ‘human tipping point’ | People and Nature on Q&A with James Hansen
- Should You Punch in a Fight? - Razor Fighting Dynamics on Evolved Fists or the Best Weapons at Hand?
Search Results for: python
My guilt over being too swallowed up by other obligations to post for this past week (a state of affairs that will probably continue for another day or two, alas) compels me to offer something today, even if it’s just …
The black rat squatted in the closest corner of the cell, turning over some bit of scavenged offal in its paws but still watching what was happening to me with beady-eyed interest. I idly wondered how long it would take …