Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Public Health
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Public Health
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Public Health
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About in Public Health
- PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- A very nice summary of an interesting dis... by Andrew Pattullo in All Models Are Wrong
- Communicating risk and uncertainty in cli... by Rog tallbloke in All Models Are Wrong
- Burulo is the Best website for classified... by el salvador in Body Politic
- At Laser Hair Specialists of Greenville w... by laser hair removal in Body Politic
- http://dap1.dot.ca.gov/wiki/index.php/Use... by cheap fake ray bans asdfa asdfas in Body Politic
- Hopefully people realize that Tamsin is b... by Barry Woods in All Models Are Wrong
- And our greatest exposure to that "garbag... by StuartG in The Panic Virus
- Oh, and as for isolating him, nonsense. I... by Tina in DNA Science Blog
- Yes, you're correct. Everything has to co... by Tina in DNA Science Blog
- Saw the above post regarding stomatitis, ... by Tina in DNA Science Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.