Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Public Health
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Public Health
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Public Health
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks for a great article and also for u... by Giles Miller in The Integrative Paleontologists
- […] you want to learn more about Cr... by Why You Should Care About Creative Commons 4.0 | THL News Blog in PLOS Tech
- Great article. Despite the concerns of... by Stuart Pond in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Thanks, Andy, for this very important pos... by Mike Taylor in The Integrative Paleontologists
- I'm at that CDC link you provided. Do yo... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- Sorry Judge Ginger, that website where yo... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- I sincerely hope that you have reported t... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- Are you actually linking to an article wr... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- That's a case of "false equivalency" on t... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- As a diagnosed autistic person, all I can... by SaintMisbehavin in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.