Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Nailing a New Niche of Stem Cells in Public Health
- How many calories do you burn by laughing? in Public Health
- A Fabulous Menu of Citizen Science for Thanksgiving in Public Health
- Exercise physiologist needed in Public Health
- Interview with Joan Bloch: The connection between bus travel and preterm birth in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks, you're correct, type A is on JScr... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- The global health forum HIFA (Healthcare ... by Neil Pakenham-Walsh in Speaking of Medicine
- And now, a contrary opinion. The Maclean ... by Jim Christian in Obesity Panacea
- It sounds like maybe he hasn't taken a co... by nicoleandmaggie in Obesity Panacea
- […] Gets $7.5 Million to Build $199... by Links 11/23/14 | Mike the Mad Biologist in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com