Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Key New Species Discoveries of 2014 in Public Health
- Barney Carroll on domesticating psychosis in Public Health
- Citizen Science for herptile fans! in Public Health
- Update to Blue Marble Health Collection in Public Health
- The Physician “Brain Drain” from Sub-Saharan Africa to the US: Reasons, Consequences, Potential Solutions in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I haven't seen the IKEA standing desk in ... by PatrickTown in Obesity Panacea
- The very end was very creepy, especially ... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- […] Does a woman’s pregnan... by The ‘Dad Bod’ Explained: A Study of Weight Gain during Fatherhood | WilliamSiebold.com in Public Health
- Interesting that there is a possible link... by Latha - Columbus Allergists in Obesity Panacea
- […] Karin Purshouse (@karinpurshous... by Hello, We’re Open - Bioethics Research Library in Speaking of Medicine
- tlitb1, I was referring to the reaction t... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- I failed to follow up with every episode ... by Olivia Law in DNA Science Blog
- Interesting and useful post! Thank you so... by Intech in Obesity Panacea
- I think the effect that screen time exert... by Intech in Obesity Panacea
- The language is sometimes less than ideal... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.