Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Social pathways for Ebola Virus Disease in rural Sierra Leone, and some implications for containment in Public Health
- A Rapid Response to Ebola in Public Health
- Researchers Follow the Path of HIV and Prevention Interventions in Public Health
- Urbanisation Up Close in Public Health
- Can you build up a tolerance to ice cream? in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Well, there is the possibility of a 0-fin... by Linda Bolier in Mind the Brain
- Thanks for your gracious response with it... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thanks, and excellent points, but apparen... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thank you for your views on our meta-anal... by Linda Bolier in Mind the Brain
- This is a thought provoking article. The ... by R.Srinivasa Murthy in Speaking of Medicine
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org