Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- How a Tree Helped a Village with Ebola Control in Public Health
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Fossilized Footprints Lead Scientists Down a Prehistoric Path in Public Health
- Why Measles Isn't Just An Anti-Vaxxer Problem in Public Health
- How Will the Ebola Epidemic End? in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com