Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Yes, Hydroxide, I was pleased that at lea... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- David, clinical trials are significantly ... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Pleased? The story was no less factual th... by Hydroxide in Absolutely Maybe
- Smaller packages are definitely helpful i... by Laura in Obesity Panacea
- Hi Hilda, For what it is worth, I've s... by Travis Saunders, Phd, MSc, CEP in Obesity Panacea
- Hilda Bastian, did you really just take t... by Sick of non-scandals in Obesity Panacea
- There are 3 problems with "grandma" in th... by Hilda Bastian in Obesity Panacea
- Well, don't I feel good! Just last night ... by Karen E. Lund in Obesity Panacea
- Live birth isn't well supported for any a... by Andrew Farke in The Integrative Paleontologists
- […] Horned dinosaurs (ceratopsians)... by The Curse of the Horned Dinosaur Egg | WilliamSiebold.com in The Integrative Paleontologists
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.