Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- New obesity medication now available in Canada in Public Health
- Cholesterol and coffee ok, plus head transplants soon? in Public Health
- The Fatter we Get, the Less We Seem to Notice in Public Health
- Beefy Bones and a Big Bite for the Ancient Whale Basilosaurus in Public Health
- ALM Reports - more features, more power in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Everyone loves what you guys tend to be u... by TRACHEOTOMIES in Obesity Panacea
- Never been in a Tornado, and hope i never... by John Magee in Retort
- You will not be presenting evidence based... by Linda Griffith, PhD, RD in Public Health
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com