Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The Chariot jogging/cycling/skiing stroller is what every parent needs to stay active in Public Health
- Applied Anthropology as Limit in Public Health
- PLOS Public Health Perspectives Holiday Special 2014 in Public Health
- PLOS ONE’s Top 5 Videos of 2014 in Public Health
- Visualize PLOS ALM with Google Charts and Fusion Tables in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- More on the RDOC and the lack of a transl... by daniel.lende in Neuroanthropology
- Uhg, here it is again, PP. I've commented... by Rick in Mind the Brain
- Here's the fixed link to the manifesto: h... by Hope Fullyhelpful in Mind the Brain
- […] for Santa? Big weight gain duri... by Morsels For The Mind – 19/12/2014 › Six Incredible Things Before Breakfast in Obesity Panacea
- […] the past on how to avoid gainin... by How to make it through holiday dinners without putting on the pounds | Transfer Factor 4Life in Obesity Panacea
- […] story. Penguins reveal ancient ... by Morsels For The Mind – 19/12/2014 › Six Incredible Things Before Breakfast in The Integrative Paleontologists
- […] pounds you’re bound to pa... by Real holiday weight gain is far less than 10 pounds | P10 Challenge in Obesity Panacea
- […] the past on how to avoid gainin... by Healthy holiday eating | Scope Blog in Obesity Panacea
- […] pounds you’re bound to pa... by Real holiday weight gain is far less than 10 poundsShoo Fee | Shoo Fee in Obesity Panacea
- I am impressed with the HD Diet.It seems ... by Shlomo Piontkowski MD in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org