Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Stop killing grandma with kindness in Public Health
- Tricked: The Ethical Slipperiness of Hoaxes in Public Health
- Do mini-packaged snacks help you eat less junk? in Public Health
- The White House Wants Your Help to Stop the Decline in Pollinators in Public Health
- Advocating for Equitable Access to Global Health Internship Opportunities in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thank you! It is common in social scie... by Dave Burton in Absolutely Maybe
- I see what you mean, Dave, about it being... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Hilda, you say this project "could nev... by Dave Burton in Absolutely Maybe
- Thanks for adding that, JATdS: yes, it's ... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Thanks Petere, excellent review of this t... by sean wharton in Obesity Panacea
- […] In recent years countless food... by Do mini-packaged snacks help you eat less junk? | WilliamSiebold.com in Obesity Panacea
- This is an excellent critique of the Boha... by JATdS in Absolutely Maybe
- Interesting, but I'd like to see it done ... by Moose in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks, Andrew - those are very important... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Thanks for this Hilda - a very comprehens... by Andrew Maynard in Absolutely Maybe
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.