Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Another 5 Things to Know About Meta-Analysis in Public Health
- Can Lightning Strike an Indoor Pool? in Public Health
- Advocating CBT for Psychosis: “Ultimately it is all political.” in Public Health
- Do allergy meds contribute to weight gain? in Public Health
- ‘Does that mean you're not a scientist anymore?’ Getting Science Communication Right in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Did the researchers draw a distinction be... by Hilary in Obesity Panacea
- Yes. I was put on an antihistamine for hi... by Taffygrrl in Obesity Panacea
- Sedation with antihistamines... At a chec... by G in Obesity Panacea
- It is interesting to observe, there are m... by Ahmed Sofyan in Neuroanthropology
- […] “Achoo!!” Some folks have a... by Do allergy meds contribute to weight gain? | WilliamSiebold.com in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks Marina! I would be very interes... by Sam Illingworth in PLOS SciComm
- Lovely blog - thanks for sharing this exp... by Marina Joubert in PLOS SciComm
- Do you know if the researchers attempted ... by Nathan Ferris Hunter in Obesity Panacea
- […] PLOS BLOGS welcomes Sam Illingw... by ‘Does that mean you’re not a scientist anymore?’ Getting Science Communication Right | WilliamSiebold.com in PLOS SciComm
- […] Those of you who know me know t... by Using Video Games to Model Real Life Outbreaks | WilliamSiebold.com in Public Health
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.