Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Public Health
- Deadly dose? No. Here's what we're really wondering about the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Public Health
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Public Health
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/04... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- " There is prevention out there for HPV" ... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- Hi Jason, The deadline is ongoing. Pleas... by Kayla Graham in EveryONE
- Caused by vaccinations I'm sure by Febber in The Panic Virus
- Here, from Shot of Preventions, come the ... by Dorit Reiss in The Panic Virus
- "How about a default of copyright residin... by Mike Taylor in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Thank you to all for some great commentar... by Andrew Farke in The Integrative Paleontologists
- It's amazing how far we have developed as... by John in The Panic Virus
- […] for her huge contributions to c... by The Scoop – Ron Burgundy Edition | Celebrity Gossip | Questions for You on Sunshine Act | Collaboration Station in The Panic Virus
- […] have lots of critical things to... by How not to recruit cancer patients for a clinical trial testing a psychological intervention for distress | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.