Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The Value of 3 Degrees of Separation on Twitter in Public Health
- Psychology cleans up its act, plus biohackers embrace gene editing, CRISPR, cyborgs in Public Health
- Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss in Public Health
- Launching the PLOS Genetics Research Prize 2015 in Public Health
- The Holocaust intrudes into conversations about psychiatric diagnosis: Godwin’s rule confirmed in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- James, I really am someone who cares abou... by Joey in Mind the Brain
- Joey, This is a warning – your email ad... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- I think it's quite clear I'm not in the g... by Joey in Mind the Brain
- Joey, your email address is rather odd, t... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- "My interest is in what James writes and ... by RB in Mind the Brain
- […] Elements of a trade show blende... by Lucrative Pseudoscience at the International Positive Psychology Association Meeting - Healthed in Mind the Brain
- […] Drinking water before meals lea... by Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss | Easy Simple Weight Loss in Obesity Panacea
- Dr Johnstone, perhaps now that you are... by Leslie in Mind the Brain
- Leslie, if the truth be known I'm really ... by Joey in Mind the Brain
- Samuel P: Good find! This of course comes... by Joey in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.