Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- PLOS Reddit AMA on Laser-Stimulated Fluorescence in Paleontology in Public Health
- Information Withheld in Public Health
- Again, water on Mars. Also abortion, Planned Parenthood, fetal tissue research in Public Health
- CokeGate – Big Soda's deep pockets reach further than we think in Public Health
- Archaeology and Conservation in the Tropical Forests of the Central African Republic in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Actually, this relabeling is all a market... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- I'd like to point out that, especially co... by Brad in Mind the Brain
- No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all! I ju... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- […] Do positive fantasies prevent d... by For Children No Motivation To Lose Weight Blog | beautymilf in Mind the Brain
- […] Do positive fantasies prevent d... by How Can How Much Weight Can I Lose In 1 Week Fasting | beautymilf in Mind the Brain
- […] Do positive fantasies prevent d... by Study Lose Weight Exercises Youtube | beautymilf in Mind the Brain
- Read and share-Arms for Asher - Fighting ... by rich in DNA Science Blog
- are you being sarcastic?...research labs,... by rich in DNA Science Blog
- who is they? by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- Love your introductory story and the poem... by Marta Kryven in The Student Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.