Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Addressing Psychological Wounds, One Year Later in Public Health
- Microbe Counts and Transgenerational Epigenetics in Public Health
- What Do We Really Know About Social Resistance to Vaccines? in Public Health
- The Changing Face of Education at PLOS Computational Biology in Public Health
- An Ode to Patch Clamping in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Quite so. So if you multiply the possi... by Nullius in Verba in All Models Are Wrong
- We require no credibility. 'Credibility' ... by Nullius in Verba in All Models Are Wrong
- Fantastic merchandise from you, man. Ive ... by reklamowki in Obesity Panacea
- I used to be very happy to find this inte... by Elden Moller in Take As Directed
- Whats in the lead. Very cool blog!! Guy .... by ceramika reklamowa in Obesity Panacea
- Hiya. Self-same trivial website!! Guy .. ... by producent kubków reklamowych in Obesity Panacea
- Its similar to you interpret my mind! You... by nadruki na kubek in Obesity Panacea
- Excellent interpret, I immediately accept... by kubki plastikowe in Obesity Panacea
- This is getting a bit added subjective, o... by nadruki na kubek in Obesity Panacea
- Wedding day is a very special moment in o... by blog-photographer.com in Body Politic
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.