Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Teaching entomology in a world afraid of bugs in Public Health
- Advice to Junior Academics on How to Get Involved With Twitter in Public Health
- Science of Stress - Berkeley Scientific Journal's Fall 2013 Issue in Public Health
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Public Health
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- john F. Pittman, I'm not sure exactly ... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- I can see why you're a lukewarmer Tom. I ... by geronimo in All Models Are Wrong
- "Don’t those indicate to you that the o... by geronimo in All Models Are Wrong
- Well I'm not familiar with Fiona Harvey's... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- How does that compare with the public's t... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- Thanks Doug - you make J's point for him.... by Paul Matthews in All Models Are Wrong
- Well there's tons of data out there for a... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- It's not just a matter of doing the tests... by Nullius in Verba in All Models Are Wrong
- Ahh, the old "manufacture mistrust" canar... by Jonathan Jones in All Models Are Wrong
- […] When Prof. Jim Coyne asked me i... by I was interviewed by James Coyne on Twitter for academics! | Gozde Ozakinci, PhD in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.