Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Advice to Junior Academics on How to Get Involved With Twitter in Public Health
- Science of Stress - Berkeley Scientific Journal's Fall 2013 Issue in Public Health
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Public Health
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Public Health
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I've added two corrections to the end of ... by Tamsin Edwards in All Models Are Wrong
- +a googol! Spot on Jaime. I'd add tha... by Latimer Alder in All Models Are Wrong
- Lots to agree with here Jonathan, but I t... by Doug McNeall in All Models Are Wrong
- 4. "Viewed in this [risk-based] way, the ... by Jaime Jessop in All Models Are Wrong
- That's "Dr." Edwards to you JP - she didn... by Doug McNeall in All Models Are Wrong
- Fiona Harvey committed to the message of ... by Barry Woods in All Models Are Wrong
- finite pool of worry.. maybe the publi... by Barry Woods in All Models Are Wrong
- so.. lots of evidence people don't follo... by Barry Woods in All Models Are Wrong
- Steve Fitzpatrick, Who's claiming that... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- Hilarious, cutting, but most of all, true... by Steve Fitzpatrick in All Models Are Wrong
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.