Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Public Health
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions in Public Health
- Creative Commons for Science: Interview with Puneet Kishor in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- As a diagnosed autistic person, all I can... by SaintMisbehavin in The Panic Virus
- You're probably even correct! HPV vaccine... by SaintMisbehavin in The Panic Virus
- Aha, resorting to the *Pharma Shill* gamb... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- "After many years of research, I KNOW tha... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have... by Victor Valiente in genomeboy
- " There were some actual scientists on th... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- Katie Couric is a hero. by RP in The Panic Virus
- There is more 'fear mongering' coming fro... by RP in The Panic Virus
- Actually it is effective for four of them... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- Usually not admitting causation is part o... by Ginger in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.