Public Health Perspectives is honored to be one of those selected as the top 30 public health blogs of 2012
Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- It's for the birds: Citizen science reveals shift in winter bird homes in Public Health
- Why Art and Science? in Public Health
- Climate Change; No Laughing Matter in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Iron Supplements during Pregnancy; Male-Male Consensual Sex, Sexual Violence, & HIV in South Africa; & Malaria Surveillance in Public Health
- What Is the Health Impact of Fracking? in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait... by Westminster Maternity Suite in Speakeasy Science
- Zoos need to redefine themselves alright.... by Melissa S in Sci-Ed
- As the mom to a newborn, I can really app... by Sarah in Obesity Panacea
- [...] to bike while writing? Here’s... by Beyond The Stand Up Desk: Trek Desks And More in Obesity Panacea
- Somebody essentially assist to make serio... by fajnebluzy.pl in genomeboy
- Very neat article post.Much thanks again.... by Wheelchairs Now in Speakeasy Science
- memory foam mattress mold problems memory... by memory foam mattress brands in india in Take As Directed
- BSzasz, Saying "you are a member of th... by Cory Gross in Sci-Ed
- Let's look at this from another angle. ... by Kurgen in Obesity Panacea
- Well, Cory Gross, it is obvious from your... by BSzasz in Sci-Ed
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.