Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Exploring Citizen Science in Public Health
- Legal marijuana and cannabis research, Google X health project, Retraction Watch, regulating genetic research in Public Health
- Why there's no Ebola treatment or vaccine yet, in one chart in Public Health
- Ebola: Why here, why now, and why so deadly? in Public Health
- Supporting Hepatitis Awareness with Open Access Hepatitis Research in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] Source […] by Legal marijuana and cannabis research, Google X health project, Retraction Watch, regulating … | Weed Blog in On Science Blogs
- Where are the studies of the long term ha... by usethebrainsgodgiveyou in The Panic Virus
- The Nirvana fallacy is the error fo compa... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Let me say it again...the only person who... by usethebrainsgodgiveyou in The Panic Virus
- Nirvana fallacy...sounds appropriate enou... by usethebrainsgodgiveyou in The Panic Virus
- the donation you will receive is from foo... by nancy in Public Health
- a donor should be healthy, have no stomac... by nancy in Public Health
- Jenny McCarthy has done vast damage to ch... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Rose: You are engaging in the Nirvana fal... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Orac's fame comes from outspoken advocacy... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com