Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The greatest health threat you’ve never heard of, but need to know about. in Public Health
- Moratorium on virus research, epigenetics and fear, open access to journals in Public Health
- Oppression, Mental Health, and the House Science Committee in Public Health
- Eman’s Emails from Liberia: Through September in Public Health
- Everything you ever wanted to know about breast fat but were afraid to ask in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] Antropologie in Florida: Studen... by Antropologie niet gewaardeerd in Florida in Neuroanthropology
- […] Downey wijdt een stuk aan antro... by Antropologie en de Occupy protesten in Neuroanthropology
- Tabitha, you are going too easy on the ga... by Steven Salzberg in On Science Blogs
- […] breasted development. Of breast... by Morsels For The Mind – 24/10/2014 › Six Incredible Things Before Breakfast in Obesity Panacea
- What's up all, here every person is shari... by Wigilia Bożego Narodzenia in Translational Global Health
- I came across a press release from the Ho... by daniel.lende in Neuroanthropology
- […] The story is actually in accord... by Stem cell treatment of spinal cord injuries – ScienceBlogs (blog) | Fibro Growth Factor fgf Stem cell help in PLOS Biologue
- Would it be possible to come up with a nu... by Jerroen Bosman in PLOS Tech
- Great question, Peter. As far as I know ... by Travis in Obesity Panacea
- I was wondering what if any findings you ... by Peter McConell in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org