Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Part 1: Combating Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya in Public Health
- What's Invasive? Find out with citizen science. in Public Health
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women in Public Health
- 3 Citizen Science Projects You Can Do on Earth Day in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] by joining the Web equivalent o... by How to Be the Grad Student Your Adviser Brags About in Mind the Brain
- […] Acid violence – a most horrif... by RSS Acid violence – a most horrific form of denigration of women – PLoS Blogs (blog) | RSS in Speaking of Medicine
- Interesting! As an American, I am pretty ... by Jane Hu in The Student Blog
- The issue is totally different in develop... by Abduljalal in The Student Blog
- Good point -- it's not leaving if you nev... by Jane Hu in The Student Blog
- […] I get frustrated again just rev... by Does psychotherapy work for depressive symptoms in cancer patients? | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
- […] post at PLOS Mind the Brain sum... by Does psychotherapy work for depressive symptoms in cancer patients? | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
- 61% leaving their career path sounds awfu... by Bob in The Student Blog
- We are a group of volunteers and starting... by telecharger dead trigger 2 hack tool gratuit in Obesity Panacea
- Well written and very informative article... by Richards in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.