Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The most distinctive causes of death in each US state in Public Health
- Reflections on using Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) to treat neuropsychiatric disorders in Public Health
- Support Open Access publishing with the click of a button in Public Health
- Update on gene editing of human embryos--and other organisms in Public Health
- Nepal after the recent earthquakes: reconstruction and vaccine-preventable enteric diseases in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- For me the interesting point is that the ... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- […] PLoS Blogs (blog) Adult learnin... by Adult learning across cultures - PLoS Blogs (bl... in Neuroanthropology
- Great post, important stuff! This str... by Matti Heino in Mind the Brain
- Lorenz gives a very clear account on the ... by Iype Joseph in Speaking of Medicine
- This report has been a great tool to know... by Bipin Adhikari in Speaking of Medicine
- […] In the wake of the recent devas... by Nepal after the recent earthquakes: reconstruction and vaccine-preventable enteric diseases - Bioethics Research Library in Speaking of Medicine
- i think mindfulness is just as effective ... by murithi in Mind the Brain
- Thanks Lily! You've had a bunch of posts ... by Quinn Eastman in Speaking of Medicine
- […] A recent study in PLOS Pat... by Malaria and Epstein-Barr Virus: A Lethal Combination - Bioethics Research Library in Speaking of Medicine
- […] DNA Profiling of Cat Waste I do... by Latest Cat Coat News | Pet Care Articles in DNA Science Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.