Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Letter to the Editor of Science, by Elizabeth Marincola in Public Health
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Public Health
- Deadly dose? No. Here's what we're really wondering about the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Public Health
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- High-resolution scanning of a complete di... by Heinrich Mallison in The Integrative Paleontologists
- I don't think that's going to work. The C... by Mike Taylor in The Integrative Paleontologists
- those are cases I had in mind, as well as... by Heinrich Mallison in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Indeed, a careful non-commercial clause w... by Andrew Farke in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Dr. Russell Blaylock has published artic... by Marie Flowers in The Panic Virus
- “How about a default of copyright resid... by Heinrich Mallison in The Integrative Paleontologists
- A wee bit of advice when looking at a doc... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- […] This from Matthew Herper on “... by Guest Post: Preventing HPV and Treating Science Illiteracy | Must Love Science in The Panic Virus
- http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/ Russ... by Marie Flowers in The Panic Virus
- http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/04... by Chris in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.