Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Chagas Disease: The New Numbers in Public Health
- South Africa’s quadruple burden of disease in Public Health
- Standing desks in the classroom in Public Health
- Playing It Safe Online: NOVA Cybersecurity Lab Trains You to Carefully Navigate the Web in Public Health
- Metrics and Impact – Looking Beyond Research Articles in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Why did you get a second DTP, and not jus... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- That's so nice - thanks, Kathy! Yes, it w... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- This is a fantastic resource of informati... by Kathy Davis in Absolutely Maybe
- […] “oggetti” che ricadono nell... by Quali regole per le app di salute? - AllNews24 in Public Health
- […] “oggetti” che ricadono nell... by Quali regole per le app di salute? | Galileo in Public Health
- Lets beat cancer together! by cancer free diet in Public Health
- […] apps, to replace its earlier ve... by How does the FDA regulate mobile medical apps? - Public Health in Public Health
- […] I identify as an anthropologist... by Flisrand Consulting » Well, Here’s How *I* Pay Rent with my Anthro Major in Neuroanthropology
- Thanks, Ian! While I agree it would have ... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Nice post, with lots of amusing points. ... by Ian Johnson in Absolutely Maybe
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org