Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Venezuela: An Emerging Tropical Disease and Humanitarian Emergency? in Public Health
- Wanted: You and Your Dog! For Science! - It's National Dog Day! [GUEST POST] in Public Health
- Coop’s Citizen Sci Scoop: fishermen, sailor, beachcomber, diver – the seas of research helpers in Public Health
- The Citizen Science Funding Resource Guide in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Superb blog you have here but I was curio... by moving to hawaii in Obesity Panacea
- You can find Catherine Dulac's most influ... by Alex in PLOS Biologue
- […] Reanalysis: No health benefits ... by Our New PNAS Paper Debunks the Genomics of Positivity « Homolog.us – Bioinformatics in Mind the Brain
- Anecdotally, I have a buddy who is a very... by Terrie in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in ... by Lazaro in Obesity Panacea
- […] Do multivitamin supplements inc... by Latest Vitamin B News : AMP5 injection | Horse Performance | HorsePreRace in Public Health
- […] de medicina por cuatro años, q... by Alto-relieve in Speaking of Medicine
- […] conclusione di fatto è questa,... by Mangiare sano è caro. Quali i vantaggi nel tempo? in Public Health
- […] Sharing is Caring: Varied Diets... by Sharing is Caring: Varied Diets in Dinosaurs Promoted Coexistence | Nutrition Facts in EveryONE
- […] medical student in Monrovia, wh... by A Medical Student Fears Liberia Is “Destined For Extinction” in Speaking of Medicine
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com