Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- When Dog Vomit Smells Delightful in Public Health
- Following the Water: Edward Burtynsky's Watermark in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- IUDs and implants have checkered pasts but a pretty awesome present in Public Health
- Global Health Security and the NTDs in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I think we best let readers decide if you... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- This power issue is likely to confuse eve... by donald klein in Mind the Brain
- "Are you suggesting that because the stud... by Josh in Mind the Brain
- Quote 'We’re confident the world will g... by John Holmes in All Models Are Wrong
- Tamsin said: We’re confident the ... by Roy in All Models Are Wrong
- We can only speculate as to the authors' ... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thanks for your comments. Low power doe... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Many of your critiques are legitimate, an... by Josh in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org