Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- James Hansen and Colleagues Offer Evidence for a Disruptive Call to Action in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: Insufficient Antimalarial Dosing in Children, Completeness of Trial Reporting, and Increases in Journal Retractions in Public Health
- Creative Commons for Science: Interview with Puneet Kishor in Public Health
- Q&A with James Hansen in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- And as to NCVIAS claims, we do have some ... by Ginger in The Panic Virus
- He is also an HIV/AIDS denialist. by Chris in The Panic Virus
- But previously healthy kids do drop dead.... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- At least 90% of the people in the US who ... by Bob in The Panic Virus
- "we all know we have a vaccine court that... by Bob in The Panic Virus
- The cited BMJ article has absolutely noth... by darjeeling in The Panic Virus
- The good news is that the preview page in... by Kevin Dalley in The Panic Virus
- Is this going to turn into the comment se... by SoA in The Panic Virus
- @Ottenchnaut That article was written ... by SoA in The Panic Virus
- highly doubt she is doing it for rating, ... by Heather in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.