Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- PLOS Genetics' Tenth Anniversary in Public Health
- Hello, We’re Open in Public Health
- Winner of the PLOS Genetics issue image campaign in Public Health
- The 'Dad Bod' Explained: A Study of Weight Gain during Fatherhood in Public Health
- We Want the Funk: The Ups and Downs of Wild Microbes in Beer in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I haven't seen the IKEA standing desk in ... by PatrickTown in Obesity Panacea
- The very end was very creepy, especially ... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- Interesting that there is a possible link... by Latha - Columbus Allergists in Obesity Panacea
- tlitb1, I was referring to the reaction t... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- I failed to follow up with every episode ... by Olivia Law in DNA Science Blog
- Interesting and useful post! Thank you so... by Intech in Obesity Panacea
- I think the effect that screen time exert... by Intech in Obesity Panacea
- The language is sometimes less than ideal... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- […] Food for thought: Cooking in hu... by Soft Fast Food To Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal - Impacted Wisdom Teeth Clicnic in Neuroanthropology
- Yes, my experience is similar, I find it'... by Charles in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.