Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- 3 Awesome Science/Health Books To Read This Holiday Season in Public Health
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- Let Me Count the Ways: Top 20 PLOS ONE Articles Based on Article-Level Metrics for 2014 in Public Health
- The demise of Dr. Oz in Public Health
- The Chariot jogging/cycling/skiing stroller is what every parent needs to stay active in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] The demise of Dr. Oz Over the y... by FDA approves weight-management drug Saxenda in Obesity Panacea
- […] The Senate Intelligence Committ... by CIA torture, Michael Brown and Eric Garner | Dear Kitty. Some blog in On Science Blogs
- I wonder how the average physician would ... by Valerie in Obesity Panacea
- […] Myocardial Infarction Following... by Let Me Count the Ways: Top 20 PLOS ONE Articles Based on Article-Level Metrics for 2014 - EveryONE in EveryONE
- […] articles of 2014 based on a rev... by Let Me Count the Ways: Top 20 PLOS ONE Articles Based on Article-Level Metrics for 2014 - EveryONE in EveryONE
- […] ← PLOS ONE’s Top 5 Video... by Let Me Count the Ways: Top 20 PLOS ONE Articles Based on Article-Level Metrics for 2014 - EveryONE in EveryONE
- As a general internal medicine physician ... by Maureen Cameron in Obesity Panacea
- We read that too. We waited a few months... by Travis Saunders, Phd, MSc, CEP in Obesity Panacea
- How did you support your baby's neck whil... by Lynne in Obesity Panacea
- Initially I was extremely concerned with ... by Paul in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org