Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Coop's Citizen Sci Scoop: Recap of Jan 28 #CitSciChat in Public Health
- Toward True Public Engagement in Science in Public Health
- SynBio B***********: Genetic recoding. Also, measles goes to Disneyland in Public Health
- Surveying the Genomic Landscape of Modern Mammals in Public Health
- Researchers Changing the Way We Respond to Epidemics with Wikipedia and Twitter in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- NIMH Director Thomas Insel should stick t... by Bernard Carroll in Mind the Brain
- […] article originally appeared at ... by When You Lose Weight, Where Does The Fat Actually Go? | in Obesity Panacea
- […] SynBio B***********: Genetic re... by Latest Genetic News in On Science Blogs
- […] article originally appeared ... by When You Lose Weight, Where Does The Fat Actually Go? - FunaGram in Obesity Panacea
- […] Introducing the Research Resour... by Introducing the Research Resource Identification Initiative – PLoS Blogs (blog) | Electronic Journal of Medical Genetics in PLOS Biologue
- […] media and broad scientific comm... by Researchers Changing the Way We Respond to Epidemics with Wikipedia and Twitter - The Official PLOS Blog in PLOS Biologue
- I hope you will revisit this information ... by Linda Barr MD in Mind the Brain
- […] article first appeared on PLoS ... by How Will The Ebola Epidemic End? | Gizmodo Australia in Speaking of Medicine
- […] See blog post at PLoS. […... by NIF Blog » Blog Archive » Research Resource Identification has made it into PLoS in PLOS Biologue
- Excellent Work PLoS!!! Thank you PLoS, ... by Anita Bandrowski in PLOS Biologue
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org