Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Public Health
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Public Health
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About in Public Health
- PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology in Public Health
- Holiday reading with PLOS Genetics in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Who are endangering others. The mom card... by Eli Rabett in The Panic Virus
- There is, of course, lots of proof. Star... by Eli Rabett in The Panic Virus
- Yes, and she is making a lot of money pu... by sherparick in The Panic Virus
- Well, it is because you are an anti-vacci... by sherparick in The Panic Virus
- […] use of celebrities (or like Ati... by When football and science converge | Dogs on Ice in Sci-Ed
- […] football fan has now learned th... by When football and science converge | Dogs on Ice in Sci-Ed
- […] thought I’d ever write ab... by When football and science converge | Dogs on Ice in Sci-Ed
- Very well written article! Not only is th... by Tyler Brown in The Integrative Paleontologists
- […] also Phil Plait and Seth Mnooki... by When “the other perspective” is crowded with morons, there’s no reason to offer them a platform - Lawyers, Guns & Money : Lawyers, Guns & Money in The Panic Virus
- […] Katie Couric promotes dangerous... by Vaccination Court and Autism - Page 3 in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.