Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Mama Gorilla Knows Best in Public Health
- Are Disaster News Stories a Catastrophe? Why Aid Agencies Should Partner with the Press in Public Health
- Q&A with Daniel Field--Weighing Dead Birds in Public Health
- Teaching entomology in a world afraid of bugs in Public Health
- Advice to Junior Academics on How to Get Involved With Twitter in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- andrew adams, OK, here is what Schneider... by Steve Fitzpatrick in All Models Are Wrong
- Editing code pays bills; so edit code com... by ATheoK in All Models Are Wrong
- Jay, A lot of the stuff the skepics co... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- I think Schneider's remarks have been wil... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- Andrew, I suspect there is humility due f... by Jay Currie in All Models Are Wrong
- Yes, of course there is plenty of evidenc... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- Latimer, You say scientists should ... by andrew adams in All Models Are Wrong
- I agree, people do not want to be harangu... by Steve Fitzpatrick in All Models Are Wrong
- I don't agree that man-made climate chang... by Jaime Jessop in All Models Are Wrong
- And what do you make of the endless scare... by Steve Fitzpatrick in All Models Are Wrong
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.