Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- The Figure Makes the Fossil in Public Health
- Citizen Science in the Classroom: Mapping Mars and Be a Martian with NASA [GUEST POST] in Public Health
- Catch the Katydid if You Can in Public Health
- Ethical dilemmas of giving Ebola drugs to the people who need them most in Public Health
- Coop's Citizen Sci Scoop: The Key to Unlocking Collaborative Conservation for Birds in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] alegre. Algo de razón tenía, ... by Magapsine Semanal (8-14/09/2014) - Dronte in Neuroanthropology
- […] 1. http://blogs.plos.org/thest... by 6 of my teammates’ Ebola links | kylefarrisblog in The Student Blog
- […] http://blogs.plos.org/onscience... by Post Of The Week – Saturday 13th September 2014 | DHSB/DHSG Psychology Research Digest in On Science Blogs
- […] Coop’s Citizen Sci Scoop: The... by Coop’s Citizen Sci Scoop | FOREST VIXEN in CitizenSci
- […] Time is of the essence: How to ... by This Week in Food, Health, and Fitness - Sheila Kealey in Obesity Panacea
- […] Why I am a product manager at P... by Around the Web: A Creative Commons Guide to Sharing Your Science and more [Confessions of a Science Librarian] | Gaia Gazette in PLOS Tech
- […] Further Integration: The latest... by News About Health | Healthy Life in Speaking of Medicine
- […] The sanitary and mechanical age... by Giving names to aromas in Aslian languages - Ne... in Neuroanthropology
- […] How Much of Your Genome is Func... by Making Metrics Count – ALM Article Feature Series | PLOS Tech in PLOS Biologue
- […] priority for the UN? EPHA: mHea... by » Weekly Digest NCDs Articles September 2014 in Speaking of Medicine
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org