Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Public Health
- Deadly dose? No. Here's what we're really wondering about the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
- PLOS & DNDi launch a new Collection celebrating a Decade of Open Access and NTD R&D in Public Health
- Developing an Ethic for Digital Fossils in Public Health
- Katie Couric promotes dangerous fear mongering with show on the HPV vaccine. in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] have lots of critical things to... by How not to recruit cancer patients for a clinical trial testing a psychological intervention for distress | Quick Thoughts in Mind the Brain
- Anyone interested in 3D specimen scanning... by Heinrich Mallison in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Andy, right on target! Many thanks for ... by Heinrich Mallison in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Interesting standards there, Ginger. ... by Antaeus Feldspar in The Panic Virus
- Katie Couric is a ratings whore by Febber in The Panic Virus
- I am pro vaccine but this is NOT an manda... by Susie Q in The Panic Virus
- She is a very public speaker on the issue... by Susie Q in The Panic Virus
- Heather it will be years before there is ... by Susie Q in The Panic Virus
- Sorry you feel that way. Basically what ... by Susie Q in The Panic Virus
- I don't care what these anti-vaxxers say ... by Febber in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.