Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Rising Wealth Inequality and NCDs - What's the Link? in Public Health
- State of the Union: precision medicine, the space program, climate change in Public Health
- Introducing the Tripod Statement for Reporting Clinical Prediction Models in Public Health
- From GMOs to GROs: Will Life Find a Way? in Public Health
- Why a new antibiotic won't help diseases of poverty in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] New Year's resolution pitf... by Dr. Oz won't be selling me any more supplements - Capital Digestive Health in Obesity Panacea
- Yes, I'd forgotten about Terminator! Was ... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
- This is, in principle, the same as a conc... by Nina Fedoroff in DNA Science Blog
- Excellent post and great resources. Thank... by Marco in Mind the Brain
- […] “Can We Trust Published S... by Weekend reads: Potti trial to begin; fraudster post-doc fired; how to avoid predatory journals - Retraction Watch at Retraction Watch in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Generally, I've had really great experien... by Jmes in Obesity Panacea
- […] A Southern California pediatric... by Measles Is Horrible | The Global Memo in The Panic Virus
- Where is the HPA axis dysregulation? It i... by Bernard Carroll in Mind the Brain
- Groan! Glad to hear that you're not letti... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Great post, Hilda! I recently gave a talk... by Ricki Lewis in Absolutely Maybe
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org