Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- "Oh no! What happened?" "W220.2XD: Walked into lamppost, subsequent encounter." in Public Health
- Coop's Citizen Sci Scoop: Patients who were research subjects and the doctors who listened - the citizen science of HIV/AIDS research in Public Health
- Our Brains as Alien Technology in Public Health
- Making Metrics Count - ALM Article Feature Series in Public Health
- Lab safety, smallpox and more virulent flu, marijuana benefits, plus headless, heedless, and clueless at Science in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- This is expected but still disheartening ... by Mikesh Patel in Neuroanthropology
- Fascinating reading, I have always been f... by Nell Rose in Neuroanthropology
- Appreciate the detailed explanation about... by Susan Burke March in Obesity Panacea
- […] JUST HAPPEN Seedy tale: Chinese... by Links 7/19/14 | Mike the Mad Biologist in Obesity Panacea
- @ Renu Bakshi Also, I'd recommend sparkl... by Andy in Obesity Panacea
- Great Post! My simple formula is to av... by Renu Bakshi in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com