Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- This Week in PLOS NTDs and PLOS Pathogens: NTDs and the End fo the UN MDG, Understanding Defense Mechanisms at the Maternal-fetal Interface, Low-cost Field Microscopy, and More in Public Health
- And Another Thing: Supporting Information Files at PLOS in Public Health
- An Advocate for the Amish at a Very Special Clinic in Public Health
- Jeffrey Sachs: On climate, more 'now' and 'how' is needed in Public Health
- Reptilian Sibling Rivalry in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- I'm a little surprised that someone would... by Dorit Reiss in The Panic Virus
- Off topic, but on the subject of NY publi... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- RP: "I have passed no laws. I have, howe... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- RP: I only asked you "what laws you chan... by lilady in The Panic Virus
- I have passed no laws. I have, however, s... by RP in The Panic Virus
- […] http://blogs.plos.org/globalhea... by Cancer Prevention Strategies: The Need for Multidisciplinary Research | Ovarian Cancer Canada in Translational Global Health
- […] need to start taking care of wo... by Why is It So Difficult to Target Cancer Prevention? | Breast Health and Healing in Translational Global Health
- Gareth Phillips says: December 10, 2013 ... by Willis Eschenbach in All Models Are Wrong
- Grrr … the close tag on the final quote... by Willis Eschenbach in All Models Are Wrong
- garhighway says: December 10, 2013 at 6:... by Willis Eschenbach in All Models Are Wrong
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.