Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- 'K. by Tabitha M. Powledge in On Science Blogs
- […] Summer is half over, so I thoug... by Midsummer Updates at DNA Science | WilliamSiebold.com in DNA Science Blog
- […] “Saving Eliza” on the PLOS ... by SWR 006: Ricki Lewis On the Difference Between Writing About Science and Science Writing | Filament Life Science Communications in DNA Science Blog
- […] Othello Syndrome is a type of d... by Talk Thursday || Meet Othello. | in Neuroanthropology
- Whether we speak of domesticating or triv... by Bernard Carroll in Mind the Brain
- […] While there’s no denying the ... by Key New Species Discoveries of 2014 | WilliamSiebold.com in The Official PLOS Blog
- […] Image source: http://blogs.plos... by Reddit Science AMAs: Elevating Scientific & Medical Discussion | Uwana in The Official PLOS Blog
- […] A recent PLOS One research arti... by AMA Preview: The Physician “Brain Drain” from Sub-Saharan Africa to the US: Reasons, Consequences, Potential Solutions | WilliamSiebold.com in The Official PLOS Blog
- I haven't seen the IKEA standing desk in ... by PatrickTown in Obesity Panacea
- The very end was very creepy, especially ... by Ricki Lewis, PhD in DNA Science Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.