Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Drinking water before meals leads to weight loss in Public Health
- Launching the PLOS Genetics Research Prize 2015 in Public Health
- The Holocaust intrudes into conversations about psychiatric diagnosis: Godwin’s rule confirmed in Public Health
- NeuroTribes: Steve Silberman on a haunting history and new hope for autistic people in Public Health
- The Narrative of Privilege in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] Drinking water before meals lea... by Weight Loss Serets - Fat Burn Of in Obesity Panacea
- […] Drinking water before dishes le... by Normal water before meals leads to weight reduction in Obesity Panacea
- Interesting! I've been trying to do this ... by Jake in Obesity Panacea
- I know very well what ad hominem means, P... by Dr Alec Grant in Mind the Brain
- I have a chubby 3 year old. Healthy weigh... by Robert in Obesity Panacea
- Kinderman introduced the Nazis to execute... by Bernard Carroll in Mind the Brain
- If Kinderman described psychiatrists as N... by Joey in Mind the Brain
- I appreciate your taking the time to pars... by Mickey Nardo in Mind the Brain
- Actually, I'll take your comment as an op... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- I'll cut to the chase. You stand for crit... by Dr Alec Grant in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.