Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Urbanisation Up Close in Public Health
- Can you build up a tolerance to ice cream? in Public Health
- Dear Maclean's: Public health agencies should prioritize public health based on evidence, not fear in Public Health
- Public health agencies should prioritize public health based on evidence, not fear in Public Health
- You Live in What Kind of Home? A-nem-mo-ne-men… me-ne-mo-nee! in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks for your gracious response with it... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thanks, and excellent points, but apparen... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thank you for your views on our meta-anal... by Linda Bolier in Mind the Brain
- This is a thought provoking article. The ... by R.Srinivasa Murthy in Speaking of Medicine
- Hi James. I am slowly working my way thr... by Helen Cordery in Mind the Brain
- Maybe. but others claim to have been put ... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com