Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- How much did that dead bird weigh? in Public Health
- Ancient DNA Gets Older and Multiple Births Get Bigger in Public Health
- Nine Lessons and Carols in Communicating Climate Uncertainty in Public Health
- How a Free Trade Agreement Threatens Your Health and the Health of the People You Care About in Public Health
- PLOS Biology at ASCB 2013: Open for Cell Biology in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] Katie Couric recently had a scu... by Why We Fight Anti-Vaccinationism | Mike the Mad Biologist in The Panic Virus
- You were one of the people I hoped would ... by Tamsin Edwards in All Models Are Wrong
- Very interesting. However, as a lay perso... by Brigitte in All Models Are Wrong
- Translation: My mind is not so much clos... by Graham Shev lin in The Panic Virus
- What part of the phrase "correlation is n... by Graham Shev lin in The Panic Virus
- " people dont drop to the floor after a v... by ndavis in The Panic Virus
- Who are endangering others. The mom card... by Eli Rabett in The Panic Virus
- There is, of course, lots of proof. Star... by Eli Rabett in The Panic Virus
- Yes, and she is making a lot of money pu... by sherparick in The Panic Virus
- Well, it is because you are an anti-vacci... by sherparick in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.