Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Marine Metre Squared: Ngā Tini o te Waitai (The Multitudes of the Sea) in Public Health
- Gene Test Predicts Blindness After LASIK in Public Health
- Part 2: Prevention and Control of Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kenya: Progress is on the horizon in Public Health
- Exploring a Culture of Health: Nurses Making Things with their Hands to Improve Healthcare with MakerNurse in Public Health
- A Step-by-Step Approach to Content Management in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Jenny McCarthy has done vast damage to ch... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Rose: You are engaging in the Nirvana fal... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Orac's fame comes from outspoken advocacy... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- […] blog, Andrew Farke, curator at ... by Was Six-Million-Year-Old Turd Auctioned for $10000 a Faux Poo? – National Geographic | Latest News Portal Info in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Be sure to thank your responsible neighbo... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- […] blog, Andrew Farke, curator dur... by Was Six-Million-Year-Old Turd Auctioned for $10000 a Faux Poo? | Pally News in The Integrative Paleontologists
- […] spokesperson problem doesnR... by Richard Dawkins doesn’t speak for me…so, who does? | The Contemplative Mammoth in Sci-Ed
- I'm afraid such arguments are the functio... by Guy Chapman in The Panic Virus
- Ooops seems I can't respond to your last ... by Gareth Oakes in PLOS Tech
- I have 3 kids and none of them are vaccin... by Laura Collins in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com