Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Can you build up a tolerance to ice cream? in Public Health
- Public health agencies should prioritize public health based on evidence, not fear in Public Health
- You Live in What Kind of Home? A-nem-mo-ne-men… me-ne-mo-nee! in Public Health
- What is the scariest disease? Depends how you define scary. in Public Health
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Maybe. but others claim to have been put ... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Jim - I have been informed that you and I... by wayne jencke in Mind the Brain
- Ad, I clicked on your web link, which eve... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Yes, following the CONSORT guidelines may... by Ad Bergsma in Mind the Brain
- I would be less harsh with Journal of Pos... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- Thank you for your thoughts on this meta-... by Ad Bergsma in Mind the Brain
- OMG.. This explains my feelings exactly. ... by Krizzi in The Student Blog
- […] hardly comfortable. Furthermore... by Facebook and Apple – Increasing choice and control or creating biased solutions? | Practical Ethics in DNA Science Blog
- As I read this, I was also thinking along... by Thomas Arildsen in PLOS Tech
- Ebola CAN be spread through the air, thou... by dan steinberg in Speaking of Medicine
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com