Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Good to Know: Which Websites Can Reduce Anxiety and Depression? in Public Health
- How Understanding Psychosis could have been more credible and trustworthy in Public Health
- New obesity medication now available in Canada in Public Health
- Cholesterol and coffee ok, plus head transplants soon? in Public Health
- The Fatter we Get, the Less We Seem to Notice in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- […] New obesity medication now avai... by New obesity medication now available in Canada | P10 Challenge in Obesity Panacea
- […] view learning as communal; a wa... by Andragogy: How Adult Learning Differs Across Cultures | What can you do with anthropology? in Neuroanthropology
- […] http://blogs.plos.org/neuroanth... by The Vilification of Steroids in Sports: Baseball vs Football | What can you do with anthropology? in Neuroanthropology
- […] a blog post at PLOS, the tro... by Good News! Kids Aren’t Dying as Much as They Used To | Nagg in Speaking of Medicine
- Everyone loves what you guys tend to be u... by TRACHEOTOMIES in Obesity Panacea
- […] a new PLOS blog publication (l... by Hookvac | PLOS blog: What Kills Little Kids in Speaking of Medicine
- […] Peter Hotez (@peterhotez), Pres... by “Vaccine Hesitancy”: The PLOS Currents Collection - Bioethics Research Library in Speaking of Medicine
- […] Peter Hotez, President of the ... by #Science Quotable: Peter Hotez on measles and vaccine hesitancy @peterhotez @PLOSCurrentsOut | CauseScience in Speaking of Medicine
- […] http://blogs.plos.org/biologue/... by Noi strategii de cercetare ale sindromului Down | Blogul despre stiinta in PLOS Biologue
- Never been in a Tornado, and hope i never... by John Magee in Retort
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com