Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- What do PLOS and Lady Gaga have in common? in Public Health
- Breaks in sedentary time associated with improved health in kids with family history of obesity in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS Medicine: HIV Transmission during Early Infection, Impact of Police Activities on Drug Users, and Data Sharing in a Humanitarian Organization in Public Health
- A Story of 20,000 Healthy Mothers and Babies: Announcing Year Three of the Maternal Health Task Force Collection in Public Health
- JOURNYS: a leading high school science journal. A note from the Editor in Chief in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Well said, Eli. Vaccines aren't approved... by Anonymous in The Panic Virus
- Ken, you hit the nail on the head. I als... by Anonymous in The Panic Virus
- Haha. Nicely summed up - and very accurat... by Jaime Jessop in All Models Are Wrong
- More accurate version: Physics says th... by garhighway in All Models Are Wrong
- To sum up: We think the world has a pr... by James Evans in All Models Are Wrong
- The American Chemical Society has an inte... by garhighway in All Models Are Wrong
- Johnny John, you do such a great job assa... by Reuben Gaines in The Panic Virus
- Hello my loved one! I want to say that th... by Hotel 3 etoiles lyon in Speakeasy Science
- Tamsin, I'm glad that at least the climat... by Armand MacMurray in All Models Are Wrong
- Read section 11 of the ... by Paul S in All Models Are Wrong
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.