Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Information Withheld in Public Health
- Again, water on Mars. Also abortion, Planned Parenthood, fetal tissue research in Public Health
- CokeGate – Big Soda's deep pockets reach further than we think in Public Health
- Archaeology and Conservation in the Tropical Forests of the Central African Republic in Public Health
- Understudy Gene Offers Hope for Spinal Muscular Atrophy in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Thanks Matt, I'm glad you enjoyed it. The... by Ckiahtipes in The Student Blog
- […] WATERY MARS AGAIN Emily Lakdawa... by Again, water on Mars. Also abortion, Planned Parenthood, fetal tissue research | WilliamSiebold.com in On Science Blogs
- The last I saw the Canadian Pediatrics So... by Paul in Obesity Panacea
- […] By Chris Kiahtipes The tropical... by Archaeology and Conservation in the Tropical Forests of the Central African Republic | WilliamSiebold.com in The Student Blog
- Great article Chris. Really interesting ... by Matt in The Student Blog
- Some readers will immediately recognize P... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- I am always impressed when the Scandinavi... by Christoffer Johansen in Mind the Brain
- hello my name is Alba and i am doing a pr... by Alba in Obesity Panacea
- I should also add that my own tracking of... by DJ Jaffe in Mind the Brain
- You are correct. Numerous studies show it... by DJ Jaffe in Mind the Brain
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, Ph.D. is an epidemiologist and science writer based on Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed on this site are soley those of the authors and contributors, and not of any organization. Any medical discussion on this page is intended to be of a general nature only. This page is not designed to give specific medical advice. If you have a medical problem you should consult your own physician for advice specific to your own situation.