Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Help us choose the PLOS Comp Biol Tenth Anniversary T-shirt! in Public Health
- Peer Review BC (Before Citations) in Public Health
- Plastics, tiny penises, and human evolution in Public Health
- Cancer Genomics: Data, Data and more Data in Public Health
- Rifts and Bright Spots in Evidence-Based Medicine in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Beats me. The website for the journal has... by James Coyne PhD in Mind the Brain
- You cite Dominic Cicchetti as "libeling t... by herr doktor bimler in Mind the Brain
- […] One more interesting tidbitR... by Ideal Penis Size | Theories of Mind in Neuroanthropology
- Hey everyone.. I had an episode of Rem a ... by Kayleigh in Neuroanthropology
- Thanks, Chris! In addition, over in th... by gregdowney in Neuroanthropology
- Very nice summary and references and it's... by Chris Kavanagh in Neuroanthropology
- good point. sloppy phylum use by non-biol... by gregdowney in Neuroanthropology
- The reason for Darwin’s int... by rjs in Neuroanthropology
- Thanks, Cindy! It's in the nature of both... by Hilda Bastian in Absolutely Maybe
- Great work Hilda. Wish I could be there. ... by Cindy Farquhar in Absolutely Maybe
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org