Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- And Another Thing: Supporting Information Files at PLOS in Public Health
- An Advocate for the Amish at a Very Special Clinic in Public Health
- Jeffrey Sachs: On climate, more 'now' and 'how' is needed in Public Health
- Reptilian Sibling Rivalry in Public Health
- What do PLOS and Lady Gaga have in common? in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- As a starting, what should we do with the... by garhighway in All Models Are Wrong
- And I want to drop all my other work and ... by Ricki Lewis in DNA Science Blog
- Ricki, You have brilliantly captured... by Jon Coren in DNA Science Blog
- Does the state of New York require an HPV... by Chris in The Panic Virus
- Start Potty Training In 3 Days Ebook: The... by https://www.rebelmouse.com/pottytrainingin3days in Body Politic
- Here you will find information and tips h... by fremantle in Body Politic
- Excellent interpret, I merely accepted th... by kubek termiczny szczelny in Obesity Panacea
- This is not by kubki nadruki in Obesity Panacea
- Confidence levels in AR5 don't appear to ... by Paul S in All Models Are Wrong
- Superb posting having interesting data. Y... by gadzety firmowe in Obesity Panacea
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.