Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- This week in PLOS Biology in Public Health
- I Smell Green, You Smell Blue in Public Health
- #NoNewLicenses Update in Public Health
- On due dates (Or: why confidence intervals are often better than means) in Public Health
- Why the ice bucket challenge is different in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Hi Eric Thanks for your comments. Let ... by Cameron Neylon in PLOS Opens
- I'm following up on the muscle loss as th... by Gina in Obesity Panacea
- Thanks Elissa. You gave me a strong clue:... by Jé in Obesity Panacea
- I've been answering all those random "whe... by Elissa in Obesity Panacea
- I am married to someone who suffers this ... by piva in Neuroanthropology
- Technically the fundamental unit of life ... by Ricki Lewis in DNA Science Blog
- […] the biology – just what i... by Ebola | science in a teacup in DNA Science Blog
- Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first ... by morbid obesity bmi in Obesity Panacea
- Springer tends to be a bit different (and... by Eric Merkel-Sobotta in PLOS Opens
- Greetings, First of all my hat off to you... by Rashon Fuller in DNA Science Blog
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Public Health Perspectives Alumni
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.
Want to submit a guest post? Check out our Guest Post Guidelines or email us at email@example.com