Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Snail Mucus May Alter Plant Defenses in Public Health
- Could Yellow Fever Return to the United States? in Public Health
- This Week in PLOS NTDs and PLOS Pathogens: New Insights Into P. vivax Genome, How Viruses Protect Themselves Against RNA Decay Machinery, Imaging Schisotosomiasis Eggs with Cell Phone Cameras, and More in Public Health
- Letter to the Editor of Science, by Elizabeth Marincola in Public Health
- A Brother’s Love Fights Genetic Disease in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- She must have caught me stage show. by AutismNewsBeat in The Panic Virus
- OK, I think I spotted the root of our dis... by Mike Taylor in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have y... by Henry Fulford in genomeboy
- RP, someone has already done the benefit-... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- Except the narcolepsy problem (minor as i... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- Ginger, people who deliberately scaremong... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- Ginger, might I remind you what Dr Diane ... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- I read somewhere that the number of lives... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- The same doctor who also says this: "... by dingo in The Panic Virus
- In the UK, much was made of a girl who di... by dingo in The Panic Virus
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.