Public Health Blog Search
Subscribe by Email/RSS
Latest PLOS Blogs posts
- Are Disaster News Stories a Catastrophe? Why Aid Agencies Should Partner with the Press in Public Health
- Q&A with Daniel Field--Weighing Dead Birds in Public Health
- Teaching entomology in a world afraid of bugs in Public Health
- Advice to Junior Academics on How to Get Involved With Twitter in Public Health
- Science of Stress - Berkeley Scientific Journal's Fall 2013 Issue in Public Health
Latest PLOS Blogs comments
- Dr. Edwards, I am glad to see you are con... by Alan Emery in All Models Are Wrong
- If climate scientists want to communicate... by Jonathan Jones in All Models Are Wrong
- Thank-you for having the courage to publi... by G. Karst in All Models Are Wrong
- I really don't have anything to add, beyo... by Jonathan Jones in All Models Are Wrong
- Ah no, those are the reasons that *you* h... by Doug McNeall in All Models Are Wrong
- […] A Very Special Birthday (21) fo... by Trisomy 18 Foundation | Arms Open Wide in DNA Science Blog
- […] The Integrative Paleontologists... by Q&A with Daniel Field--Weighing Dead Birds | The Integrative Paleontologists in The Integrative Paleontologists
- Best way for cliscis to communicate with ... by Latimer Alder in All Models Are Wrong
- every single one of them... ? see J Jone... by Barry Woods in All Models Are Wrong
- Steve, I said "climate scientists are dec... by Tamsin Edwards in All Models Are Wrong
About Public Health
Atif Kukaswadia, M.Sc. is a PhD candidate in Epidemiology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
Lindsay Kobayashi is a PhD candidate in epidemiology and Public Health at University College London.
Beth Skwarecki is a science writer based in Pittsburgh, PA
Viet Le is a 5th year graduate student in the Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry at Brown University.
Jason Silverstein is a Ph.D. Student in the Social Anthropology Department of Anthropology at Harvard University
Read more about the Public Health blog.